The roadmap's a bit out of date. I've been meaning to update it, but haven't
had the time in the past couple weeks to do so.

Right now we're working to fix a few remaining bugs for RC3. We're also
waiting to deploy RC2 at VMware, which is a very heavy user of Review Board,
in order to be sure we've cleared the last major scalability issues in 1.0.
I'd like to get RC3 out either the end of next week, or the week after.
Assuming no major issues are reported after RC3, I'd like to release 1.0 a
week later.

Some of this will fluctuate as I'm going to be travelling next week.