Hi Christian,

Thanks for the quick response! I just tried it and I got a problem:

# rb-site manage /srv/reviewboard dumpdata > /rb-dbdump.json
Error: Unable to serialize database: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte
0xb6 in position 1205: unexpected code byte. You passed in 'diff -r
d5d320fdb5dc -r f481747c8c97 (a lot more stuff removed).

Guess the export code expect all strings in unicode? Did I found a
bug? :)

That was run on a r1772 build.

Lester