thx for your reply.
we use single, our company mailer but It's hard to ask change to present

I should wait till the new version come out.
I want to involve to development of reviewboard. but It's also big job to
change korean style (things like first name, branch name)

B.R. Min-Woo Lee

2009/5/26 Christian Hammond <>

> At this point what you want to do is not trivial, but I plan to provide
> HTML e-mail support in Review Board 1.1.
> That said, we do provide the URL in each e-mail, and most e-mail clients
> will turn that into a hyperlink properly. Which e-mail client are you using?
> Christian Hammond -
> Review Board -
> VMware, Inc. -
> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 3:46 AM, rozinante <> wrote:
>> Hi, all
>> I tried to change template for email. caz the review request email has
>> no link.
>> I looked up and I found the mime type of the mail from reviewboard is
>> text/plain
>> and the body is <PRE> </PRE>
>> so all the template I changed is only text.
>> How can I change the mime type to add link the mail.

To post to this group, send email to