Some feedback for an active road-runner reviewboard users. When you
are on the road and commenting over a flaky connection sometimes
saving a comment would failed with a message on top of the page saying:

        undefined 0

        Please try again later. If this continues to happen, please report it
to your administrator."

However with a small window and small screen the message is not
visible to the user and the comment would appeared to be saved. It
would be good to make some visual feedback to the user when thing goes

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before and I'll be more than
happen to raise a issue on the bug tracker if required.