I assume you're currently using an SVN install? What version, and how old is

Also, what version of what distribution are you using?

You'll basically be following the installation instructions for a brand new
install, but will specify your existing database information. I assume this
is MySQL or PostgreSQL. If so, then this will be fairly easy.

Most modern Linux distributions have a new enough version of setuptools. If
you don't have setuptools, you can use the egg you found for it.

The easy_install command can be done from any directory. From now on, you
should never have to think about your
/usr/local/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/reviewboard/ directory again. It
will be a behind-the-scenes thing entirely.

I'm going to assume from here that your target directory for the site will
be /var/www/reviews. Use whatever you like, it's just an example.

So, at this point, you would do, as root:

    $ easy_install -U ReviewBoard
    $ rb-site install /var/www/reviews

Follow the instructions. When it asks for the database information, specify
your existing database.

At the end, it will give you some instructions for setting permissions. Make
sure to follow these instructions.

If you have any uploaded media files in your old directory, you'll want to
copy them, like so:

    $ cp -av

You'll then need to point your web server to the new locations. I strongly
recommend using the generated web server configuration file in
/var/www/reviews/conf/ as a base, because they're going to reflect the
required Python module paths, turn on long-term expiration for the media
files to improve performance, and many other things that yours probably
isn't doing unless it's fairly recent.

Then restart the server.

The "rb-site upgrade" command will be used when upgrading Review Board in
the future. Upgrades to an rb-site-based install are really easy and fast.