Hi James,

We don't delete anything permanently in Review Board. Usually it's best not
to, as it's still part of the history of the development process. We also
don't want discarding to be a dangerous operation so it just marks a review
request such that we can hide it.

If you truly want to delete it, you'll need to be set as an administrator.
There would then be a Close -> Delete Permanently. It can also be done
through the admin UI. However, it's not something we recommend, and not
something that will be made available to non-admin users.