>From what I'm gathering, Review Board is really more targeted towards
Linux distros than Windows.  However, I did eventually get everything
working on Apache 2.2 with mod_python and Python 2.5 and MySql.  The
app comes up and I added a CVS repository.  Path I specified is
something like :pserver:geye...@cvs.hostname.com:/home/cvs/repo.  When
I try to view the diff I upload, I get the following:

File "c:\python25\lib\site-packages\ReviewBoard-1.0rc2.1-py2.5.egg
\reviewboard\scmtools\cvs.py", line 166, in cat_file
    close_fds=(os.name != 'nt'))
  File "C:\Python25\Lib\subprocess.py", line 594, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "C:\Python25\Lib\subprocess.py", line 822, in _execute_child
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified

Am I missing something?  I'm guessing maybe I need a cvs client
installed, similar to the Linux instructions?  If so, which ones are
compatible, and how do I specify which for Review Board to use?