Sorry for the delay. I've been unavailable.

Looks like "cvs.exe" isn't in the path available to the Apache user. We need
the actual cvs binary to run for our checkouts.

You're right in that Review Board is more targetted toward Linux installs.
We support Windows as best we can, but we depend on a lot of third-party
components that are geared toward Linux and not really tested or even
available on Windows. We've also seen that installs on Linux tend to be
easier and more reliable than some of the Windows installs we've seen.

In the future, I would like to be able to better support Windows (such as
installing everything through an actual installer, making it easy to get
going), but I think a lot of this would have to come from volunteers.