Hi.

Sorry for the late reply on this. I'm out of town and am less responsive
than I usually am.

So, it looks like you modified the ClearCaseClient part. Is that what you
intended? I gathered you're using CVS. The ClearCaseClient part is
definitely wrong, so we want to fix that.

I'm looking at the code and, as far as I can tell, it's doing exactly what
it should be doing. I don't see how we'd be losing a space in that.

What version of post-review and RBTools are you using? Perhaps this has
since been fixed.