Gladly, and I've created a review request at
http://demo.review-board.org/r/1931/
Where there is an unpublished draft, the contents of all diffs are
just the same (that doesn't matter). If you can't see the draft, you
can just download the diff and then upload it again to create a draft.

The steps are:
1. View diff
2. Switch to inter-diff 1-2 by click both 1 and 2.
3. Try to switch to 1-3 by clicking 3, now 404.