In the dashboard, the rightmost column is "...". If you click on that,
you get a list of other available columns to display. One of them is
"Review ID", which will show you what you want.

I think it's not displayed by default because there's nothing you can
really DO with this number. If there was a text entry field that said
"open review #", it might make more sense.