In the dashboard, the rightmost column is "...". If you click on that,
you get a list of other available columns to display. One of them is
"Review ID", which will show you what you want.

I think it's not displayed by default because there's nothing you can
really DO with this number. If there was a text entry field that said
"open review #", it might make more sense.

On Jun 10, 12:05 am, Deiva <> wrote:
> I am working on a ReviewBoard RC2 on CentOS 5.2.
> After creating a new review request, I was unable to locate any review
> request ID/number on the dashboard and on the page which lists all the
> review requests. When the review request was opened up, the browser
> address bar was the only point where I could see an ID
> (e.g. -- I take it that '13' is the review
> request number). Is my observation correct or am I not looking for the
> review request number in the correct place?
> If the request number is not displayed by default, is there any admin
> configuration or customization setting which I could use to enable the
> review number being displayed on the dashboard and/or list of all
> review request? Or is there any other method to get this done?
> Below is the configuration/environment which I am using.
> OS: CentOS 5.2
> Python 2.4.3
> ReviewBoard 1.0rc2
> Djblets 0.5rc1
> Django 1.0.2-final
> django-evolution (latest checkout from SVN on 21 May 2009)
> flup 1.0.1
> RBTools 0.2beta1
> Thank you.
> -Deiva