Tanks a lot for response. I could intergate with p4win.
Now problem i am facing is
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "post-review", line 2313, in ?
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "post-review", line 2284, in main
    diff, parent_diff = tool.diff(args)
  File "post-review", line 1446, in diff
    dl = execute(diff_cmd, extra_ignore_errors=(1,2)).splitlines(True)
  File "post-review", line 1889, in execute
    env=env)
  File "C:\Python24\lib\subprocess.py", line 554, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "C:\Python24\lib\subprocess.py", line 718, in _execute_child
    startupinfo)
WindowsError: [Errno 2] The system cannot find the file specified

What might be cause for it.What should i do to get rid of it.

-Amit