Hi everyone.

As I'm sure you all have seen, we've been getting some spam lately. There
was a discussion in an earlier thread about enabling comment moderation, and
after thinking it over, I've decided to go ahead and enable this for new
users. Existing users who have been approved shouldn't have any trouble
posting, but new users may see delays before their first e-mail is sent.

I'm going to try recruiting a couple regulars from this mailing list to act
as moderators. If you're up for the task, please let me know. Bonus points
for people in non-PST timezones.