I am doing a check of reviewboard, and so far it is really nice.

I was wondering if there is a SOAP or AJAX or REST API for creating
new review requests.  Basically what I want to do is create an
extension for mercurial that works like this:

hg requestreview -m "Made some great new changes to component Foo"

And that performs a diff, saves the output, and then makes some call

req_id = reviewboardclient.CreateRequestReview(summary, diff)

Finally, it launches the user's browser to the URL that shows the
request so that they can fill in any additional information and

If someone had guidance on how to do the reviewboard side of this, I
would appreciate it.