Hi Christopher,

Much of Review Board's functionality is available through a JSON API. It's
not well documented yet, but if you look at reviewboard/webapi/urls.py and
reviewboard/webapi/json.py, you'll see the current command set.

In this case, you'll do a POST to /webapi/json/reviewrequests/new/ with some
data. See new_review_request in webapi/json.py for optional and required

I'd like to flesh this out this API in a future release, as well as provide
a Python API for integrating with Review Board servers, but for now it
should provide what you want.

However, I would like to strongly recommend you look into just using
post-review for this. It does basically what you want and any new support
should go into it directly. See
http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/users/tools/post-review/ for