On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 19:11, Christopher<nadiasver...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am doing a check of reviewboard, and so far it is really nice.
> I was wondering if there is a SOAP or AJAX or REST API for creating
> new review requests.

Here the function we use :

    def new_request(self, repo_path, changenum=None, submit_as=None):
        Creates a review request on a Review Board server, updating an
        existing one if the changeset number already exists.
            debug("Attempting to create review request for %s" % repo_path)
            data = { 'repository_path': repo_path }

            if changenum:
                data['changenum'] = changenum

            if submit_as:
                debug("Submitting the review request as %s" % submit_as)
                data['submit_as'] = submit_as

            rsp = self.api_post('api/json/reviewrequests/new/', data)
        except APIError, e:
            rsp, = e.args

> If someone had guidance on how to do the reviewboard side of this, I
> would appreciate it.

We develop an CLI app with Hg and Reviewboard. Alpha stage but useful
to understand interaction with RB.

Sebastien Douche <sdou...@gmail.com>