Hi Marcin,

There's no setting for this yet, but I know someone was working on one. It's
too late to get it into 1.0, but it's possible we can encourage him to get
it ready for 1.1 :)

This is really an issue in Pygments, the third-party library we use for
syntax highlighting. They hard-code the extensions for certain file types.
While we can override in the future, it really would be ideal if they had a
way of customizing this better. Right now it requires modifying some files
in the Pygments tree directly and running a script (I don't remember the
details on how that works off-hand).