We're waiting until 1.5 to change any of this. We want to introduce a
concept of policy that allows for specifying rules like this, but until
then, we really don't want to change this logic, as different companies
handle this differently.

For example, some people want to see this only since the last diff update.
One might argue that you should be able to specify when uploading the diff
whether this is a new diff worth a new review (thus resetting ship-it
counts) or not, but then we have to add support in post-review and the API,
and figure out how all that works.

Some people want the Ship It to only appear if there's some number of
reviewers, or some number of very specific reviewers (say, senior
engineers), or some percentage, or all of the people specifically on the
reviewer list, etc.

Until we have a concept of policy, not everyone will be happy, so right now
we keep it as simple as possible and leave it up to people to interpret it
how they choose.