Hi everyone,

We're planning to release Review Board 1.0 this Saturday. It's been in
development a long time and I know everyone's eager to see it finally ship.
David and I have been working on this for a bit over 2 years now, and
decided we must celebrate with a release party.

We'd like to invite anyone who wishes to attend to join us for dinner,
drinks and conversations. The tentative plans are to meet up Saturday, July
11 around 7PM around the Palo Alto/Mountain View, CA, USA area. The location
is still undetermined. We need to get a rough head count so we can find a
place that can host us. If you think you can make it, please RSVP and let us
know if you're bringing guests.

We have basically no budget for this, so it'll just be a meet-up at a
restaurant somewhere, but it should be fun.

For more information, or to RSVP, see http://tinyurl.com/rb1-release-party