Hi,

Did you use the configuration files generated by rb-site as a basis, or did
you use and modify the one from the website? They're probably mostly the
same, but it'll be good to know.

Do your Apache error logs say anything about /media pointing to the wrong
place? What do you see if you go to YOURSITE/media in your browser?