Ohh I just realized, you're using a site root of /reviewboard/. And the
Apache configuration is using a site root of /.

You need to change the <Location> and Alias directives to reference
/reviewboard/media and /reviewboard/errordocs instead of /media and
/errordocs.

Change that and see if it works better.