Yes I tried that but the issue is the <Location /> conflicts with a
<Directory /> in that file. The django handling stuff is somehow not
working.

If someone with ubuntu could take their default conf file from /etc/
apache2/sites-available and add the reviewboard directives to it as an
example that would be a big help. Hopefully they would test that it
works first.