Under 'Installing on Linux' you have two different places linking to PyLucene.
One near the top (which is correct), and
another one a bit further down that is the old site (the bit starts with 'Once
these are installed, you’ll need to
download the latest version (link) of PyLucene and extract the tarball.').

Eric