I'm trying to figure out why memcached is not showing as option in 'rb-site
install' during the cache mechanism step.

I'm running Fedora 11, and the repos memcached is installed (memcached 1.2.8)
and running.

$ ps ax |grep memcache
15438 ?        Ssl    0:00 memcached -d -p 11211 -u memcached -m 64 -c 1024 -P

$ rb-site install /var/www/reviews.example.com

* What cache mechanism should be used?

     memcached is strongly recommended. Use it unless you have a good
     reason not to.

     You can type either the name or the number from the list below.

     (1) file

Cache Type:

I wonder what I'm missing...

Thanks for reading.