Is that cmemcache?  I see this on starting 'rb-site install'.

    Server Cache (optional):
         * memcached (cmemcache, memcache)

But I think I already installed both of those (libmemcache as well).

$ yum install memcached
Package memcached-1.2.8-1.fc11.i586 already installed and latest version

And cmemcache (are these the Python bindings for memcached?).
$ ls -1 /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cmemcache*
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cmemcache-0.95-py2.6.egg-info
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cmemcache.py
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cmemcache.pyc

Eric P