Hey Sebastien,

Very cool. Does that work then with post-review, for people who want to
contribute to Review Board?

For the record, we also have a Git mirror, which David and I actually use
for development. We push to SVN from there. In time (probably in the next
few months sometime) we're probably going to move all our code into Git
officially, hosted likely on GitHub. We'll use this as an opportunity to
massively beef up our Git support.

For now, you can access the repository by doing:

    git clone git://git.review-board.org/reviewboard.git

We also have a Djblets mirror at:

    git clone git://git.review-board.org/djblets.git

This is browseable at http://git.review-board.org/