Hi guys,

I met another problem when post a perforce review.

I install the RB on Windows.
The command is : post-review.py -d 118527
And then I met a perforce exception.

The logs are below:
P4Exception at /api/json/reviewrequests/new/

[P4#run] Errors during command execution( "p4 describe -s 118527" )

        [Error]: Password not allowed at this server security level, use 'p4
login'.

Request Method:         POST
Request URL:    http://127.0.0.1:80/api/json/reviewrequests/new/
Exception Type:         P4Exception
Exception Value:

[P4#run] Errors during command execution( "p4 describe -s 118527" )

        [Error]: Password not allowed at this server security level, use 'p4
login'.

Exception Location:     C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\P4.py in run, line
284
Python Executable:      D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation
\Apache2.2\bin\httpd.exe
Python Version:         2.5.4
Python Path:    ............
Server time:    Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:56:01 +0800

I think that's because of the higher P4 server security level. Because
when I use my own perforce server with default security level, I can
post the review successfully.

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?
Thanks.