Seems it's throwing an exception because the search indexes do not
exist.  What creates these files?  The folder gets created when I
enable search but there are never any files in it.  Did I miss a step?

Environment:

Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://10.10.10.97/r/search/
Django Version: 1.0.2 final
Python Version: 2.6.2
Installed Applications:
['django.contrib.admin',
 'django.contrib.auth',
 'django.contrib.contenttypes',
 'django.contrib.markup',
 'django.contrib.sites',
 'django.contrib.sessions',
 'djblets.datagrid',
 'djblets.feedview',
 'djblets.siteconfig',
 'djblets.util',
 'djblets.webapi',
 'reviewboard.accounts',
 'reviewboard.admin',
 'reviewboard.changedescs',
 'reviewboard.diffviewer',
 'reviewboard.iphone',
 'reviewboard.reports',
 'reviewboard.reviews',
 'reviewboard.scmtools',
 'reviewboard.webapi',
 'django_evolution']
Installed Middleware:
('django.middleware.gzip.GZipMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.doc.XViewMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.http.ConditionalGetMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.locale.LocaleMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
 'djblets.siteconfig.middleware.SettingsMiddleware',
 'reviewboard.admin.middleware.LoadSettingsMiddleware',
 'djblets.log.middleware.LoggingMiddleware',
 'reviewboard.admin.middleware.CheckUpdatesRequiredMiddleware')

Traceback:
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-
py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response
  86.                 response = callback(request, *callback_args,
**callback_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0-py2.6.egg/
reviewboard/reviews/views.py" in search
  743.         raise e

Exception Type: JavaError at /r/search/
Exception Value: java.io.FileNotFoundException: no segments* file
found in org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory@/tmp/rbsearch_index:
files: