> Can you please check your P4.py file (C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\P4.py)
> and see if you have "run_describe" there?

Ahh, I didn't realize that you were looking for one directly in the source
file. There isn't an explicit run_describe function to be found. The module
plays some games with __getattr__ such that any function "run_foo(args)" is
basically turned into "run(foo, args)". The code which does that is near the
top of P4ClientHandler.

-- Paul