Hi Eric,

Right now, you'd have to hand-modify Pygments (the syntax highlighter
library we use) or part of Review Board to force a particular syntax
highlighter. In 1.1, I'm hoping to provide a setting for forcing
highlighters for file types.

It's probably best to file a bug report with the Pygments guys and ask them
about plans for ColdFusion syntax highlighters.