Reviewboard displays the files in a two column view.  It pulls the base file
from the repo, displays that on the left column, applies the diff, then
displays the results on the right column.  This way you've got the entire
file to look over as you're reviewing it, not just the parts that have

2009/7/1 Eric P <>

> Ok, this probably sounds like a stupid question, but I'm curious what
> functionality the connection to the repository brings to RB
> (Subversion in my example).
> When I create a diff for a review (on the command line via 'svn
> diff'), and then upload the diff, RB appears to make a check against
> the repo for some kind of validation.  But beyond that I don't see
> what the repo connection provides in terms of actual functionality;
> the diff already provides all the info necessary for the review (minus
> the base path which we manually enter anyway).
> I bet if I was a more seasoned user I wouldn't be asking this.
> Thanks for reading,
> Eric P.

To post to this group, send email to