In your site directory's conf/, set DEBUG to True, restart
apache, and try again. You should then be able to see more detailed error
info, which we can use to help diagnose the problem.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Zachary Spencer

> Not sure why this happens, but if I have an SVN repository in the
> admin panel it decides to freak out 500 if I try and create a new
> review request.
> I can't figure out how to view error logs to even see if I could do a
> fix, so Im a little lost.

To post to this group, send email to