Details below:

Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009
Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: To be determined
City/Town: Palo Alto, CA

Come join us in celebrating the long-awaited release of Review Board 1.0!
This is a great opportunity to meet the developers and fellow users. We'll
have some food and drinks and discuss the future of Review Board.

The location is currently TBD, and the date/time is flexible if it needs to
be. Right now we're looking for a rough head count so that we can find a
restaurant or other location that will hold us. As we get a good idea for
how many people plan to come, we'll find a suitable restaurant and update
the schedule.

This will take place somewhere around Mountain View, CA or Palo Alto, CA.

We don't have any funding for this event, so we'll keep it simple and just
meet at a restaurant for food/drinks. If any companies want to help provide
a location and catering, though, we'll take it! :)