On Jul 1, 6:01 pm, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> As for the configuration, as Jeff Andros said, you probably need to shut off
> the default site and then use this. If that turns out not to be the problem,
> then we can investigate further. Though, it would help to know exactly what
> is meant by "nothing happens."

I finally got this working after several stabs at it... I've blogged
about it here:
http://www.thecrumb.com/2009/07/03/review-board-code-reviews-made-easy-installation/

Had several issues with combos of VM and OS, getting cmemcache
installed and a few issues with Apache configs.

Everything seems to be working so next week at work I'll start digging
into the config and setup a few users so we can start tinkering.

Jim