Hi everyone,

We have reservations for 8:00PM on July 11th at the BBC (British Bankers
Club) in Menlo Park, CA. It's a nice diner and bar with good food and
drinks. We'll be meeting outside in the patio area.

If you haven't RSVP'd and still want to come, please let me know ASAP so I
can update the reservation, if we need to.