Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to set up Review Board for usage within
our organisation. We're using Git for SCM, so the Git support in RB is
one of the things that made me want to take a closer look. However,
I'm having some problems in understanding how to get going. It seems
from the documentation as if the solution would be to use the post-
review tool to get review requests into RB. The documentation
indicates that a command like

post-review --parent=somebranch

should generate a diff between 'master' and that branch. However, for
various reasons, we're not using branches named 'master'. This means
that the command fails with a message like:

Failed to execute command: ['git', 'diff', '--no-color', 'master']
fatal: ambiguous argument 'master': unknown revision or path not in
the working tree.

Is there some other way of using post-review to indicate the two
revisions I want to diff and post a review for?

Thanks,
Petter