Despite not being a Python programmer, I found out through looking at
the code that there does seem to be a requirement that you compare
against the master branch. I've been able to change that, so we should
be able to proceed. The solution we preferred involves two arguments
that we called 'new' and 'origin', which allows you to specify two Git
commit-ishes to create a review request for. It would be interesting
to hear if that seems like a sensible solution to those of you who
have used this tool for a while?