Hi,
I have installed a demo of ReviewBoard for my company to evaluate, but
I am having trouble with compiling post-review into an .exe as
described in <a href="http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/
browse_thread/thread/d8595a6ab0b2ca56/5d9bf8331629aa4c?
lnk=gst&q=py2exe#">this thread</a>.  While my Python installation
works fine, when running the .exe I get the following:

<pre>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "post-review.py", line 4, in <module>
  File "zipextimporter.pyc", line 82, in load_module
  File "pkg_resources.pyc", line 2562, in <module>
  File "pkg_resources.pyc", line 626, in require
  File "pkg_resources.pyc", line 524, in resolve
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: RBTools==0.2beta1
</pre>

I unzipped the RBTools distribution egg as directed in the thread; it
is in C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\RBTools-0.2beta1-py2.5.egg.  The
diff I am using is Cygwin's (but I am running post-review from a cmd
prompt, not a bash prompt).  I did rename the "post-review" that was
provided in the download to "post-review.py," and also created an icon
for the program.  My setup.py looks like this:
<pre>
from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(
        options = {'py2exe': {'bundle_files': 1}},
        console = [
            {
                "script": 'post-review.py',
                "icon_resources": [(0, "reviewboard.ico")]
            }
        ],
        zipfile = None,
)
</pre>

I'm working on a WinXP SP 3 machine.  Can anyone help me figure out
why the RBTools distro isn't being found?  Thanks!