Oh, did you run py2exe on the post-review that was in the path, or the one
that was in the RBTools*.egg/scripts directory? The one installed in the
Python scripts directory is just a wrapper for the one in the egg. What's
likely happening is that you're running it on the wrong script, and it's
still trying to wrap the installed version. If you do it on the one in the
egg, it should work.