According to the ReviewBoard 1.0 release notes ReviewBoard is supposed
to support ClearCase "out of the box".

However once I had ReviewBoard 1.0 installed on my Windows server the
config section's Scmtools area didn't mention ClearCase.

After a little Googling I found that you need to add the ClearCase
SCMTool manually into the DB.  That I have done.

Now I assume I need to add a repository.  However I have no idea what
to enter into the "Path" configuration item when adding the repo.

This page contains info on determining the path with SVN, Git, etc,
but not ClearCase:
http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/management/repositories/#determining-repository-information

Is ClearCase actually supported??

Reading the post-review script it also appears that the clearcase code
assumes you're using Cygwin.  We do not have Cygwin installed here.
And getting it installed could be difficult.

It also seems to hard code the vob location.

Can someone who has actually gotten ClearCase and ReviewBoard to play
nice with each other in a Windows (non-Cygwin) environment help me out
here.

Thanks