Hi Karthik,

Clearcase is a bit different from other scms in Reviewboard. You
really need to use the post-review script to submit a diff for review.
I don't think there is much usage of Clearcase support, so it doesn't
get thoroughly tested. As I posted in another message recently, we
were able to get it up and running on Windows with Clearcase, with
only a few minor modifications.

Dan