Hi Ronak,

I believe this support is only in the nightlies (available at
http://downloads.review-board.org/nightlies/). I hope to do a formal release
soon, but for now you can grab the latest RBTools .egg from there and
easy_install that.

The //path/to/whatever isn't part of revision-range, I don't think. I
believe you just pass it to post-review.