Hi All,
    I have done the installation of RB on my system and everything
went fine smoothly.I am trying to use it with clearcase repository. I
need some help in making it work. I was trying to go thru the
discussions and dint get the overall idea.
     - How do I add the clearcase repository to the Db?
     - What is the change in post-review to use it for clearcase?
     - How exactly this post-review works? is it replacing the manual
click and add review request procedure?
     - is there anything else we need to do?

I greatly appreciate your help in setting this up.

- Karthik