I am new to the reviewboard community.  I noticed that there has been
some talk about tighter integration between reviewboard and IDE such
as Eclipse, Intellij and Visual Studio.  My company has expressed
interest in assisting the open source community with development of
this feature.  Where do we get started?  Has anyone else in the
community started any work at the design or implementation level?