Hi all,

I have created a review request with the post review tool.
When I, through the web GUI goes to newly created Review request and
selects "View diff", I can see the hyperlinks to the files and the
"spinning wheel" for a very short time. After that it disappears.
No linked to changed files are present, and no diff is shown.

I suspect that some java script is trying to load the file, and most
likely fails, or?

Any hits why this happens?
Any hints on where to start debugging?