I'm trying to install reviewboard on EL5 and am getting this error
when trying to upload using post-review for a P4 changelist (debugging
enabled to show this):

Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors (105)
>>> {'fields': {'path': ['[Errno 2] No such file or directory']}, 'stat':
>>> 'fail', 'err': {'msg': 'One or more fields had errors', 'code': 105}}
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

In the reviewboard log, it says this:

2009-07-13 09:23:45,804 - DEBUG - DiffParser.parse: Beginning parse of
diff, size = 1485
2009-07-13 09:23:45,805 - DEBUG - DiffParser.parse: Finished parsing

That is the extent of debugging data I can get, even with all django
debug flags turned on.

The entire site directory is owned by the web server's user and is
writable (just double checked by su'ing to the user). MySQL is backing
this system and the review request shows up, just not the diff.

Any ideas?  Other than digging way into the code, I have no idea how
to find out what file it's looking for when it reports "No such file
or directory"