Hi,

You don't want to use revision-range with this. The path replaces revision
range, and contains the range within it. In your case, you'd use:

c:\Python25\Scripts\post-review
--server=http://ambia.scm.na.mscsoftware.com//motws/dev/tier1/....@222,@246
--debug

Or #222,#246, depending on whether we're talking file revisions or change
numbers.