Try to enable logging and see what's in the resulting log file. We don't put
much in there yet, but there should be a clue for this.

Also see if any JavaScript errors have appeared.

It's quite possible it's unable to talk to the repository, though you should
see an actual error there. Unless it's timing out and the timeout time is
longer with the repository than the HTTP request from the browser.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
VMware, Inc. -

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:09 AM, lasseo <> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have created a review request with the post review tool.
> When I, through the web GUI goes to newly created Review request and
> selects "View diff", I can see the hyperlinks to the files and the
> "spinning wheel" for a very short time. After that it disappears.
> No linked to changed files are present, and no diff is shown.
> I suspect that some java script is trying to load the file, and most
> likely fails, or?
> Any hits why this happens?
> Any hints on where to start debugging?
> regards,