nap4110 wrote:

> I am new to the reviewboard community.  I noticed that there has been
> some talk about tighter integration between reviewboard and IDE such
> as Eclipse, Intellij and Visual Studio.  My company has expressed
> interest in assisting the open source community with development of
> this feature.  Where do we get started?  Has anyone else in the
> community started any work at the design or implementation level?

I'm working on a GSOC project which integrates Review Board and Eclipse.
A first version is available, see:
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=660
I will publish the source code soon. I also plan some documentation. How
exactly does your company plan to contribute? I'm sure we can work
something out...

Best regards,
  Markus