I have a review that spans several files. I start from the dashboard
and click the review. I am presented with the "review" view, i click
on "View Diff" and conduct the review making comments as I go. I click
on "View Reviews". I am presented with the 'review view' again, the
screen that list all my review comments. All things going well I can
click on the filename above the comment and I am hyperlinked to the
file:line in the diff. My problem is that this works only about the
1/2 the time and in fact if go manually to the file:line in the 'diff
view' my comment and it's 'call-out bubble' are no longer visible !!

Does anyone have any advice as to how I can locate the source of the
problem ??